We want the same as you. A lightweight paddle, with a medium sized powerful scooped 10 degree blade, a paddle that lies stable and controlled in the water and that is fair priced. On top of that we added an anti-twist vario system in length. Perfect lengths of the pieces so your bottom hand is not on the clip. To finish it perfectly we searched a lot of suppliers and found clamps (these connect the different paddle pieces) which are super smooth for when your hands slide over them when you change your paddle-side. Our favorite T-handle. All carbon is finished matt (and not shiny) so it stays super grippy also when wet or sweating.
LET’S GET INTO DETAIL
(1) 100% 3k carbon top-piece
(2) Frontside comfortable T-handle
(3) Backside comfortable T-handle
(4) handle and top-piece are melted (not glued) together
(5) Vario 170-220 cm adjustable for every person. Sliding system with anti-twist
(6) Smooth clamps with pinlock
(7) 100% 3k carbon middle-piece
(8) Scooped Dihydral Blade for power and control
(9) 100% 3k carbon lower-piece and blade and with scooped entry section
(10) 10 degree angle blade for longer power strokes
We measure all our paddle on bending strength so the curve while paddling is not to weak and not to stiff.