Who is it for?
- Super fast touring for Paddlers up to 115 Kg.
- Proven winner of inflatable SUP Races
- We refuse to call it a race board because it is very very stable. How stable is it? We simply put total beginners on it during demo-days and they love it! We paddle ourselves together with kids on it.
- Downwind – already glides at the smallest bump
- Construction: double layer fused PVC with 30 cm wide hard carbon stringer on deck. Made in the USA. Inflatable Composite™ (US Patent 8273427). For more information see our technology page.
- Volume: 350 Liter. Weight: only 10 Kilo !
- Square Rail Technology (SRT). Enabling narrow boards with stability.
- Large EVA deckpad, Wide bungee ropes for a bag and a narrow rope for ‘just the bottle’. Extra leash-ring on the handle for quick connection, leash ring on the tail, padded transport handle. Removable US-Box fin. Speed coated bottom. Noserunner.
- Premium Construction. Recommended inflation of 17-20 PSI. Allready at 15 PSI superstiff. Designed in Switzerland.
- What’s the difference compared to other more cheaper brands? The FIT OCEAN boards have a thicker skin that makes them more robust and stiffer which increases stability and speed. Our premiums have the best technology on the market with supreme stiffness/ weight-ratio. And the FIT OCEAN’s come with a double action pump and real backpack instead of a folding bag.
- Including double-action pump (inflate 2 x faster and lighter), XL Backpack, fins, maintanance-set, buckle to wrap rolled-up board and easy to load it in backpack, english and german manual (waterproof paper)